$80 - $100k
Accountant IV (51828)
The Accountant IV conducts highly technical accounting-based research and analysis projects to provide senior
management with definitive financial data and advice for their use in setting and achieving profit
objectives. Assists business units with accounting related projects such as M&A activity, new
product introduction or other ad-hoc projects. An Accounting/Financial Analyst IV is an individual
performer who may review and direct with the work of other team members.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Serves as a liaison between Corporate Accounting and the assigned group or business unit.
Manages a multiple-step, complex projects, or several smaller less complex projects
simultaneously. Recommends action plans to management and leads implementation.
- Develops internal controls, policies, and procedures related to new processes or
- Manage multiple work streams to ensure that risk and controls across an entire project or
transactions are adequately addressed.
- Assists business units or assigned group in preparing documentation for ad-hoc project to
ensure that items are documented completely, in a controlled manner and that documentation
is adequate to address the needs of external auditor or regulators.
- Provide assistance in addressing questions from outside parties (auditors or regulators)
related to new or complex transactions.
- Evaluates major changes in regulations affecting accounting requirements. Reviews technical
accounting and regulatory literature and identifies applicability. Recommend action
plans to management and leads implementation of action plans.
- Preform various administrative functions as needed such as accounting research, tracking
process of various tasks and compiling data for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Six to eight years related work experience or four to six years’ experience with advanced
degree or professional certification (CFM, CMA or CPA)
- Advanced end-user computing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong leadership and project management experience
- Strong ability to read and interpret technical research and reports and apply information to
specific business situations
- Strong SOX or internal control skills
- Advanced organization skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Professional certification (CFM, CMA, or CPA) or advanced degree
- Public accounting experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Financial services experience, with a concentration in banking or leasing
- High degree of understating of fair value methodologies related to financial instruments
- Experience with development and improvement of business processes
- Experience dealing with and manipulating large data files
Salo, LLC, and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran.