Associate Manager, Marketing
Are you driven by finding authentic, meaningful and different ways to reach audiences with content? Do you enjoy creating multi-channel experiences with a diverse range of content that inspires and motivates people to take action? Do you crave the opportunity to build and grow a content marketing capability in new ways? In this role, you will not only create industry-defining differentiation for the Salo brand across markets, but you will also play a major part in helping people be successful – whether they are senior professionals at a career crossroads, Salo consultants or our clients’ businesses.
As an Associate Manager at Salo, you will:
- Lead creation of content strategy across Salo marketing channels – create, execute and optimize editorial content across salollc.com, email, social channels
- Partner with agency partners to create and deliver b2b and b2c campaigns; plan and execute content distribution to specific audiences
- Lead the sourcing and implementation of campaign and content management tools that add scalability and performance
- Partner with PR, video marketing agencies to create brand assets that convey Salo cultural difference
- Manage and evolve salollc.com; identify areas of improvement, handle internal stakeholders requests in a consolidated way and work with designer/developer/SEO resources to execute, plan and evolve strategy for website as a performance hub in longer term
- A proficient and instinctive storyteller you will enjoy combining the “art and science” of creative and data
- Build productive relationships with internal partners, agencies, editorial and publisher teams
- Have proven experience in creating high performing content and know how to use social and paid media to drive internal and external business goals
- Track and manage ongoing marketing investments; create regular performance reports that deliver actionable insights to help drive marketing activities forward
- Pragmatic and agile solution-creator; ability to brainstorm with partners and create options for business challenges
- Highly organized with a drive to succeed, must thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
A successful Associate Manager at Salo will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably marketing related
- Minimum of three years previous marketing campaign management, either agency or in-house
- Confident and articulate presenter, ability to lead team meetings and educate and inspire teams on marketing concepts
- Natural writer with proven experience in writing and publishing content either personally or professionally
- Exposure to or experience with content strategy techniques and messaging creation
- Understanding of audience profiles
- Experience in infographic and video creation an advantage
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics – preferably Google Certified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple equivalents
- Proactive and driven with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Proven organizational skills including the ability to drive execution of multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail, especially with content and website release management
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertize on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.