Business Development Coordinator
Do you get energy collaborating with your coworkers to bring the team to the next level? If so, let’s talk! Salo is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our sales support team. You’ll make an impact with your can-do attitude partnering with the sales team to continue to grow our business. You will build relationships internally as well as externally connecting clients and consultants with their next opportunity. If you are a natural helper who is intrinsically motivated, provides superb customer experience and wants to be an integral part of a collaborative and dynamic team, this is the job for you.
As a Business Development Coordinator at Salo, you will:
- Provide support to Business Development Directors (BDD) and Managers
- Monitor and update potential consultants’ statuses through a variety of Vendor Management systems
- Partner closely with Business Development Directors to process monthly expense reports
- Manage Bullhorn data integrity; process consultant, client and project changes.
- Assist with BDD calendaring (lunches, client meetings, coffees with consultants, onsite interviews).
- Draft contracts for client and consultant engagement via DocuSign.
- Partner with the Customer Experience team in providing back-up support for phones and front desk
- Record meeting notes to increase communication and documentation amongst team.
- Be a part of the internal BDC team and pitch in when needed.
A successful Business Development Coordinator at Salo will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of professional support experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written, with employees of all levels within the organization, Salo clients, and the public
- Strong computer systems experience – Microsoft Suite and CRM tools
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertize on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.