Business Development Coordinator
The key responsibility of the Business Development Coordinator (BDC) position is to provide administrative assistance to support the business. The goal is to ensure the Business Development Directors spend the majority of their time in face-to-face meetings with clients, prospects, consultants and candidates.
- Create meaningful relationships throughout all aspects of the business
- Support the office and business function in all forms to create a smooth and seamless business development process
Job Responsibilities Include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide administrative support to Finance Business Development Directors
- HR Paperwork
- W2 Agreements
- Client & Consultant agreements
- Manage client on-boarding documents, as needed
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Support
- Update and edit consultant profiles
- Vendor Management System Management
- Expense Reports
- Bullhorn Updates: consultant, client and project integrity
- Lunch reservations and confirmations
- Schedule consultant and client meetings as needed
- Manage candidate process including ensuring reference checks are completed
- Provide back-up support for phones and front desk
- Process improvement and special ad-hoc projects
Required Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as Salo clients, and the public
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Strong computer systems experience – Microsoft Suite, CRM tools
- Administrative task experience such as calendaring, expense reports, etc.
- Proven organizational skills, including ability to prioritize, required
- Proven editing and writing skills
- Possess a high level of customer service acumen.
- Possess the ability to be flexible while utilizing organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with employees of all levels and business units.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Align with the Salo company values (Driven, Innovative, Positive Energy, Professionalism, Aware/Intuitive and Connecting).
Salo offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental as well as a 401k. Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.