Business Development Director – HR
As a Business Development Director in Salo’s HR consulting practice, you will have a significant impact on the lives of our consultants and clients by connecting the right people to the right work. You will do this by building deep, meaningful relationships with senior HR and business leaders. You will leverage your experience to act as a trusted advisor, help clients solve complex problems and align meaningful work that expands our consultant’s careers. This role offers a lucrative opportunity directly tied to personal revenue growth while working within a collaborative, dynamic team.
As a Business Development Director at Salo, you will:
- Drive business development efforts by establishing and building strategic relationships with HR leaders that aligns with Salo’s mission and vision
- Achieve sales goals and objectives to meet annual sales plan and support the continued growth of Salo
- Interview and assess prospective consultants based on skillset and alignment to Salo model
- Scope client projects; identify and align consultants to successfully deliver work on every engagement
- Collaborate as a team with Business Development Directors within other Salo business lines
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to represent Salo in the community
- Serve as a brand ambassador to all current and prospective clients to increase the overall awareness of Salo
- Embody the Salo values of professionalism, positivity, aware & intuitive, curious, driven, and connecting
A successful Business Development Director at Salo will:
- Demonstrate a resilient, consultative mindset and communicate new ideas and growth strategies
- Work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- Communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as with clients and the public
- Have a proven track record in leadership, sales and recruiting in the Minneapolis-St.Paul marketplace
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of relevant business experience; sales and/or client services preferred
To connect with Salo and learn more about this role, please visit: http://salollc.com/positions/business-development-director-2/
Salo offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental as well as a 401k.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Salo LLC and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran. Salo reserves the right to amend, delete, deviate from, or change this policy at its sole discretion.