Business Development Director – Salo Search
As a Business Development Director in Salo’s Finance & Accounting Search Practice, you will have a significant impact on the lives of candidates and clients by connecting the right people to the right work. You will do this by building deep, meaningful relationships with senior finance and business leaders. You will leverage your experience to act as a trusted advisor to candidates and clients regarding professional level search activity. This role offers a lucrative opportunity directly tied to personal revenue growth while working within a collaborative, dynamic team.
As a Business Development Director at Salo, you will:
- Drive business development efforts by establishing and building strategic relationships with finance leaders that aligns with Salo’s mission and vision
- Achieve sales goals and objectives to meet annual sales plan and support the continued growth of Salo
- Interview and assess prospective candidates based on skillset and culture fit.
- Scope direct hire positions; identify and align candidates that match the position responsibilities.
- Collaborate as a team with Business Development Directors within other Salo business lines
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to represent Salo in the community
- Serve as a brand ambassador to all current and prospective clients to increase the overall awareness of Salo
- Embody the Salo values of professionalism, positivity, aware & intuitive, curious, driven, and connecting
A successful Business Development Director at Salo will have:
- Undergraduate degree required: MBA, CPA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting and finance experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as with clients and the public; become a public representative and face of Salo
- Ability to work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- A proven track record in leadership, sales and recruiting in the Minneapolis-St.Paul marketplace is a plus
To connect with Salo and learn more about this role, please visit: http://salollc.com/positions/business-development-director-finance/
Salo offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental as well as a 401k.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Salo LLC and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran. Salo reserves the right to amend, delete, deviate from, or change this policy at its sole discretion.