Business Development Manager – Finance
We are super connectors. We make a difference in the lives of our clients and consultants by connecting the right people to the right work. The Business Development Manager will help us achieve our goals by supporting and nurturing the development of new business and new consultants for Salo’s team. This opportunity to directly contribute to Salo’s growth will offer rewarding work and new challenges. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, team environment and can’t resist a new challenge.
As a Business Development Manager at Salo, you will:
- Serve as a brand ambassador to all current and prospective clients to increase the understanding of the overall mission of Salo
- Drive business development efforts and support existing books of business in alignment with the vision and overall objectives of the firm
- Interview, source and represent current and prospective consultants in opportunities that will continue to enhance their career objectives
- Drive sales goals and objectives in partnership with the Sales Director and Senior Business Development Directors
- Collaborate as a team with Business Development Directors working for our affiliate business lines to create brand awareness and growth potential
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to represent Salo to the community
- Represent the Salo Values of professionalism, positivity, aware & intuitive, curious, driven, and connecting
A successful Business Development Manager at Salo will:
- Think analytically and be open to communicating new ideas and strategies
- Communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as with clients and the public
- Work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- Have a proven track record in leadership, sales and recruiting in the Minneapolis-St.Paul marketplace
- Have an undergraduate degree; MBA, CPA or equivalent are desired
- Have a minimum of three years of Accounting and Finance experience
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertize on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.