$175,000-$215,000 + Bonus, No Relocation
Chief Financial Officer (50517)
Our client, within the healthcare services arena is seeking their next CFO to help grow the business and expand into new marketplaces. The ideal candidate is someone that can work within a large leadership board, continue to grow internal finance team and build the business through organic and acquisition growth.
Purpose: The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has primary responsibility for the overall finance function of the organization. These duties include all aspects of accounting, financial reporting and investment and cash management oversight. The CFO is a member of the internal leadership group and must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Ensure fiscal accountability in the management and review of all accounting transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, payroll and benefits administration as well as compliance with GAAP, IRS and other applicable requirements.
- Ensure all necessary internal accounting controls are in place and develop accounting policies and procedures accordingly.
- Administer investments, including consulting with investment advisors, administering mutual funds portfolio, rebalancing portfolios, ensuring investments comply with legal and organizational requirements. Review of investment results and preparation of required reporting. Manage cash flow to maximize investment returns while ensuring adequate available funds as needed
- Manage entire annual audit process, including preparation of information in accordance with GAAP, engagement of external auditors and preparation of financial statements.
- Manage all financial reporting activities for internal and external purposes including reports for management, Board, and dentist shareholders.
- Staff liaison to Finance Committee of the Board of Directors which oversees budget, investment, and audit functions. This includes engaging committee/board members on finance issues and coordinating finance committee meetings.
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of annual administrative budget.
- Supervise and develop finance and accounting staff.
- Handle risk management activities including recommending insurance coverage needed for organization and administering insurance policies.
- Ensure that financial management policies and programs are aligned with strategic goals, objectives and performance outcomes.
- Assist in developing the IT strategy and coordinating the staff required to meet the goals of the organization.
- Manage all aspect of the banking relationship including administering the company’s $25 million credit facility including compliance with covenants, reporting requirements, negotiate and implement interest rate swaps, and oversee operating accounts, and all treasury functions.
- 15+ years’ of progressively increasing financial management experience, preferably with healthcare or a service related industry.
- Strong working knowledge of complex integrated accounting software packages.
- Advanced organizational and management skills, strategic thinking, capacity to see both larger picture and detailed steps needed to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Personal and professional integrity, flexibility and leadership qualities.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA, or commensurate experience
Salo, LLC, and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran.