Customer Experience Specialist
Rolling out the red carpet is what you do best. In fact, in the role of Customer Experience Specialist you will ensure everyone you connect with has an experience to remember. If you are exceptionally driven, possess a “can do” attitude and your enthusiasm is infectious than we want to hear from you. The role can be very demanding, but will offer rewarding opportunities. As a CES, you will provide overall support to our entire organization, managing a high volume of inbound phone calls, greeting customers and completing project work. Take your career to the next level in this fast-paced fun environment!
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Provide high touch experience by answering and directing a high volume of incoming calls
- Greet visitors, candidates, and clients as they arrive
- Infuse the experience by making our guests feel welcome
- Tackle the influx of interview forms, notes and resumes that need to be managed in our database
- Take on special projects that our business teams request
A successful Customer Experience Specialist at Salo will have:
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2 years of previous customer experience support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM or other recruiting software is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively within team as well as with all employees regardless of level, as well as clients and the public.
- Thrive and adapt to change
- Ability to work as part of a team while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Proven organizational skills including the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to effectively multitask.
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertise on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.