Director, Human Resources
Are you looking to make an impact leading a team at a growth organization? As the Director of Human Resources you will set the HR strategy to support Salo’s expansion. This role will fill your tank if you get energy building scalable processes, developing hungry team members and solving complex problems. If that isn’t enough, you’ll be a critical thinking partner to the business around talent planning and employee engagement.
Job Responsibilities Include:
As a Director, Human Resources at Salo, you will:
- Partner with CTO to set HR strategy; determine department initiatives, goals and metrics; analyze and recommend strategies to improve department performance
- Develop and maintain controls to ensure compliance with employment regulations, legal and reporting
- Define, manage and execute employee relations strategy
- Oversee the total rewards strategy
- Develop and support performance management and succession planning processes
- Integrate annual compensation, incentive management and benefit plan with budget planning process
- Lead and develop HR team members
- Support training and development efforts
- Act as an ambassador for Salo in the HR community
A successful Director, Human Resources at Salo will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and ten years progressive Human Resources experience
- Minimum of three years of management experience with experience to train and mentor
- Ability to drive innovation, challenge the status quo, and lead others through change
- Expert knowledge and application of HR practices, employment laws and regulations
- Confident and compelling presenter
- Strong analytical skills
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertise on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.