$90k - $120 + bonus
FP&A Manager (48439)
Our client is seeking a FP&A Manager for a $150M technologically innovative global company offering products that protect customers in many challenging environments with high end flame and gas detection products and systems. The company is a part of the Global Fire Products business and has a global footprint with manufacturing sites in the U.S. and sales presence in all key geographies.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide key actuals and forecast analysis for our client’s leadership team, as well as work very closely with the leadership team of the parent company. He/She will contribute to enhance business awareness and understanding to help drive financial performance and to support strategic decision making.
- Ensure that the business has the necessary information for informed and correct decision-making by developing, maintaining and providing financial information, plans and projections.
- Ensure that the business understands its performance versus its commitments and to proactively analyze and explain variances.
- Ensure that all Corporate requirements are accurately submitted on time, meaning also that the entities know what is required and when.
- Co-operate with other functional leaders to ensure consistency of reporting (HR, Supply Chain, Operations, Functional Department leaders, etc.)
- Drive forecast, financial reporting, and business presentations, on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Drive the annual operating plan process for the BU
- Develop standard & consistent reporting across the business to improve performance and drive efficiencies
- Timely and accurate reporting to HQ
- Support on internal reporting requirements
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- HFM reporting for Forecast and Supplementals.
- Working with HFM, JDE and Sales Force and provide Reports on Pipeline, Backlog, Revenue and Margin Analysis by Product Channel and Region.
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
Salo, LLC, and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran.