Manager Internal Controls (52520)
Due to the continued growth of our Twin Cities based international product development and distribution client, they are adding a Manager of Internal Controls to their team at their HQ. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in building and creating best processes for your internal clients, THIS IS IT!
The objective of this consultative Financial Processes and Controls Group is to provide internal clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. You’ll work with business process owners in assessing their risk and helping them to remediate any deficiencies to ensure SOX. Strong communication and collaboration skills as these roles will work with multiple stakeholders in the org.
The position is responsible for understanding and evaluating the internal control and risk environment within the organization at the business, process, transaction, and/or application level. Responsible for developing and maintaining an internal control framework. Review and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems of the Corporation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA certification
- Experience in the application of IFRS
- Experience in public accounting and/or working in corporate accounting positions at publicly traded companies.
- Understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, COSO, PCAOB requirements.
- Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills, with experience developing and facilitating training programs.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy in work; detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Strong problem solving, investigative and analytical skills including ability to see the broad implications of events.
- Ability to collaborate with others, develop strong working relationships and deliver results
Salo, LLC, and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran.