Managing Director (Chicago)
At Salo, we live and breathe our mission of “Connecting People. Evolving Business.” We do this by connecting our clients to an unrivaled assembly of finance, accounting and human resources professionals with a proven history of success. Our passion for problem solving has made us a leader in driving business outcomes in Chicago and Minneapolis.
Growth and change are a part of our daily life at Salo. This growth has created an opportunity for us to expand our Chicago market!
We are currently seeking a Managing Director who will be crucial to our Chicago office. This position is a unique opportunity to continue to build the team and expand our presence in the Chicago market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, hire and develop a best-in-class team of Business Development Directors
- Identify, attract and retain top consulting talent
- Build relationships with clients to and create opportunities to solve their business problems
- Manage accountability to Salo standards while being a positive Salo brand advocate
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, candidates must exhibit:
- Expert in sales management including hiring, developing and managing performance of business development in professional services industry
- Ability to identify, attract and retain top consulting talent
- Ability and desire to work alongside team in early stages of growth to achieve success
- Highly connected in the Chicago community – ability to quickly develop lasting market relationships and meaningful community impact
Salo is committed to creating meaningful experiences that expand careers and solve business problems.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by strategically placing professionals on a project or interim basis. Our highly professional team and innovative culture have helped earn our firm prestigious awards including the first Blue Zones® Certified Workplace in America. Our firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
*This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Salo LLC and its affiliates, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran. Salo reserves the right to amend, delete, deviate from, or change this job description at its sole discretion.