Talent Acquisition Lead
Enhance the quality of our candidate and customer experience! You will be on the front line leading our customer experience team while attracting top talent to our Salo family. As the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will help to identify talent, assess fit to our unique culture and streamline our hiring practices. Your enthusiasm for sharing our story as well as your ability to develop meaningful relationships will ignite interest in others. The Talent Acquisition Lead role will allow you to experience the variety you crave while using your innovative ideas to continue to build out a best in class recruitment process.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead at Salo, you will:
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including cold calling, referrals and internal networking
- Partner with leaders to develop, optimize and execute consistent recruitment processes through talent attraction, candidate identification, assessement, and offer
- Assist in the ongoing development of talent pipelines to meet the current and future needs of the business while improving candidate process and quality
- Manage relationships with third party vendors for recruitment tools and job posting sites
- Serve as the in-house expert for talent acquisition tools including applicant tracking system administration
- Manage the customer experience team to ensure a high touch experience while providing direction on day to day deliverables
- Provide development, mentorship and coaching to the customer experience specialists
- Partner with the HR team to schedule and deliver onboarding for all internal new hires
A successful Talent Acquisition Lead at Salo will have the following:
- Mininum of a Bachelor degree from four-year college or university in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years talent acquisition or related experience
- Experience working in an ATS or HRIS systems
- Worked in or have knowledge of recruitment, customer service and/or business operations
- Thrived in a fast-paced, growing organization preferably in professional services, sales or HR organization
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and successfully lead cross-functional projects
- Passion for continuous improvement of the candidate, employee and customer experience
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertize on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.