Talent Connection Manager – HR
Are you a natural networker who is passionate about building relationships? The Talent Connection Manager for HR serves as the link between the talent community and Salo by sharing what a consulting lifestyle offers as a career option. You see the possibilities in people and encourage them to see it for themselves. Do what you love every single day by connecting people to make a difference.
You will evaluate what makes people tick and if a one-of-a-kind career could be the next step in their journey. You will be active in the business community serving as a brand ambassador and will work closely with Salo business leaders to ensure the right talent is available at the right time. The Talent Connection Manager helps others explore and discover a new way to work.
As a Talent Connection Manager – Human Resources you will:
- Help build the Salo talent community by cultivating positive relationships in the local marketplace and establishing dynamic relationships between Salo and top prospects
- Participate in and lead networking events that provide opportunities to connect with potential candidates
- Attract senior-level HR talent through transforming social media strategies and referral program
- Advocate for new talent with a holistic perspective to best assess where individuals fit within Salo’s model
- Provide consultation to the HR group on labor market supply/demand, location of talent and the competitive landscape
- Support the strategy, planning and execution of Salo’s sourcing / talent connection efforts in partnership with Salo business leaders
- Act as a change agent; support process improvements and the adoption of change within the organization
A successful Talent Connection Manager – Human Resources at Salo will have:
- Undergraduate degree required: Business, Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with strategic sourcing and/or recruiting experience specifically with knowledge of human resources organizational structure
- Capability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within an organization; become a public representative and face of Salo
- Ability to work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- A proven track record in driving innovation, challenging the status quo and leading others through change
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertise on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
- This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.