Total Rewards Manager
Shape the Total Rewards strategy to ensure Salo is a Stand Out Leader in the markets we are in. You will be emersed in a fast-paced, fun-loving growth company that continues to strive to connect our clients with amazing talent. If you get energy from measuring effectiveness of current benefit programs and managing vendor relationships to drive benefit process efficiency and compliance this will fill your tank! Developing effective communication tools and resources to aid employee understanding and promoting a culture of well-being is something you get to be a part of each and every day.
As a Total Rewards Manager at Salo, you will:
- Develop, communicate and administer competitive total rewards strategies, including compensation, benefits, retirement, engagement and other work experience programs, that are cost effective and consistent with labor market trends and organizational objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
- Provide leadership to and direct supervision of total rewards team members through effective coaching and performance management.
- Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
A successful Total Rewards Manager at Salo will have the following:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and develop/build overall Benefits strategy and execute against long-term goals for development.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Designation strongly preferred
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in a high growth setting
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and foster trust in handling confidential situations
- Strong analytical skills and HRIS experience (particularly Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and Workday)
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving ability, particularly in ambiguous or complex situations. Understands and considers broad implications of business needs or decisions
About Salo, LLC
Salo is a staffing and consulting firm that drives business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by providing senior-level expertize on a project or interim basis, as well as finance and accounting search services. Our award-winning firm has offices in the Greater Chicago and Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul regions.
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.