Human Resources Services
Smart. Skilled. Experienced. Focused. Professional. Compliant. Current. Few jobs are as broad and intricate as senior-level human resources positions. When mistakes are made, visions fall short, lawsuits and compliance issues can arise, and company culture takes a hit. That’s why we vet and partner with only experienced candidates who can help grow your human capital strategy and move your company forward toward objectives without compromising your company culture or leaving the door open to risks and liabilities.
Challenges We Solve
Our human resources consultants are experience professionals who help companies navigate changes in talent, optimize HR processes, build company culture and drive business outcomes. From benefits and total rewards packages to recruitment strategies and compliance processes, our consultants will work hard to achieve your goals.
Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Create and refine overall human resources strategies
- Conduct human resources effectiveness assessments
- Select, implement and streamline human resources systems
- Develop compensation strategies and drive compensation redesign process
- Create or refine talent acquisition strategies
- Drive change management processes to achieve organizational outcomes
- Create and implement total rewards strategies
- Create effective communication plans to support organizational outcomes
- Facilitate acquisition integration
- Design and implement service delivery models
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- HR Business Partner
- VP of HR
- HR Generalist
- Compensation Consultant
- Benefits Consultant
- HR Systems Consultant
- Payroll Consultant
- Senior Recruiter
- Learning & Development Consultant
- Project Manager
- Change Manager
- HR Consultant or Specialist
Areas of expertise
- HR strategy
- HR project management
- Change management
- HR systems/technology
- Talent acquisition/recruiting
- Compensation consulting
- Benefits consulting
- Talent management
- Training, learning and development
- Acquisition integration
Let’s get solving. Contact us to find out how we can help solve your next business challenge.
Ways We Work
As every human resources professional knows, to find the right person for a position, you need to clearly define the job. And it’s no different when you work with Salo.
Long before we suggest a consultant, we’ll take time to understand what you’re looking for. And that includes defining the best way for us to work together. We’ve developed a flexible range of services, so every client can get exactly the engagement they need—not just some one-size-fits-all service offering. Take a minute to learn about our services and how we can find the right fit for you:
Keep moving forward with vetted talent you can trust
Change happens and unexpected situations arise. Extended leaves of absence. Staff changes. And the work still needs to get done. Our experienced human resources consultants are ready to step in and start adding value immediately.
Add top-rung talent and expertise to your team when and where you need it
Big projects. Tough projects. Projects that need to happen in a hurry. Projects that won’t end. Sometimes your team needs an extra pair of hands (or an extra brain) to move forward. Our experienced consultants can lead or support your internal project team—working side-by-side with your staff to efficiently and effectively get your project done.
Let expert consultants manage your project from start to success
We love a challenge. And we know organizations don’t always have the time, resources or expertise to resolve their bottlenecks, roadblocks and barriers to success. Our team of expert consultants that can take responsibility for your toughest challenges—from strategy to implementation and beyond.
Outcomes & Results
It’s easy to tell when a project goes well. People are energized, processes are streamlined and business expectations are met—and exceeded. After working with us, clients say our work helped to:
- Improve efficiency of organizational talent strategies
- Create road maps for talent development
- Eliminate gaps in workflow
- Increase total rewards return to organization
- Maximize team productivity
- Enhance talent attraction and identification processes
- Improve timeliness of reporting and data integrity of HR systems