Proud Partner of EY’s Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program honors and supports outstanding business leaders who’ve turned vision into reality and a concept into success to benefit our community, economy and workforce.
The award is presented in 145 cities and 60 countries, recognizing outstanding businesses that have developed new technologies, created faster ways to distribute goods and services, or improved their communities.
Join the Award-Winning Community
Click below to learn how to nominate your company for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program.
Award winners will have the opportunity to:
- Elevate your company’s brand awareness and receive positive publicity
- Broaden your network by connecting with an ongoing community of leaders
- Celebrate your achievements, publicly recognizing the team that contributed to the success
Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
Our Connection with the Program
As an award winner, our organization has been able to broaden our network amongst top business leaders locally, nationally and globally. We remain heavily involved with the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program including participating as a sponsor for the last four years.
We are proud to nominate our clients and business connections and honor them for innovation, growth and success in the markets they serve.
Salo team celebrating the 2017 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards.
Want to learn more about the program or nomination process?
Click here to connect with Salo Managing Director Nick Gust.
- Sabin Ephrem, Horizontal Integration
- Chris Staley, Horisontal Integration
- Jeremy Langevin, Horizontal Integration
- Benjamin VandenWymelenberg, Woodchuck USA
- John Guenveur, Woodchuck USA
- Douglas Laeger, Ulteig Engineers